Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Creeping by...

... just to say Hi!

I love the sentiment inside the card I made, so I'm going to show you the inside first.



This sentiment comes from a very old Stampin' UP! stamp set - Web Wishes


I didn't use an image from that stamp set, though. Instead I used an adorable little witch image from Bugaboo - AKV Witch Kitty



Isn't she a cutie???


Image: Bugaboo AKV Witch Kitty
Sentiment: Stampin' UP! Web Wishes
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Black, Marigold Morning, and Pumpkin Pie
Designer Paper: vendor unknown
Embellishments: Button, Crochet Thread, and Ribbon (vendor unknown)

10 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

Jeanette, I love that you showed the inside first. It really built up the anticipation of the front and..LOL..how perfect. A wonderful Halloween card. Your card is adorable. The striped paper reminds me of candycorns.

Hugs to you,
Lisa xx
Also, thank you so much for taking your time to leave me such a nice comment on my blog. I appreciated that very much. :)

:: BlueInks :: said...

How fun! Super cute card. I like the image and the panels of DP!

jimlynn said...

Oh my....inside and out, it's wonderful! Love the sentiment and the front of the card is outstanding!
Lynn

Darlene said...

A-DOR-A-BLE!! Such a cute little witch and kitty, and the various DPs are fun also. I agree, the inside sentiment is fun and goes with the card perfectly.

Heather B said...

So cute!!!

Athina said...

So cute! Love the spiders on the side. Great touch!

Athina said...

So cute! Love the spiders on the side. Great touch!

Patty Gorka said...

I love Bugaboo images, this is darling!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such a great card- inside and outside! I love the cute Bugaboo image and the fun Halloween theme...it will be here in the blink of an eye.....!

Margaret said...

Fabulous card. What an adorable funky image. Love it especially since it has a cat. LOL! Great layout and I love all your layers/textures!