Thursday, March 8, 2012

You Are Precious to God

You really are!


I don't own many religious stamps - I know! It's hard to believe isn't it? Sooooooooo when Kelly posted the February theme for our Sisterhood of the Traveling Cards swap (faith-based images, sentiments, Scripture, etc.), I thought... hmmmmm... should I go shopping for a new stamp. I decided not to do so. Instead, I searched for a digi image and found a freebie that I love! You really should check out the Each Card Tells a Story site... she has some other freebies, too!



You are Precious to God. I Peter 2:4









Sentiment: Each Card Tells a Story (freebie)

Cardstock: Stampin' UP!

Designer Paper: We R Memory Keepers Designer Collection Paper Pack

Embellishments: Stampin' UP! Mistletoe Satin Ribbon and Pearls

14 comments:

April said...

I love this plaid dp! Beautiful card!

Lisa Minckler said...

Jeanette,
This couldn't be any more perfect. I love what you've done here and the free sentiment is fantastic! :)

Lori said...

So sweet - love the lavender plaid and floral papers!

Barb said...

Very pretty card Jeanette--I love the colors and the layout you used.

MiamiKel said...

Indeed we are! Isn't it amazing how He fills our cups :) I was just listening (again, lol) to Casting Crown's "Who am I?" and knowing we are His Child - forever and ever and nothing, no one can take that away - is such a beautiful feeling!

Speaking of beautiful, you card is, too! I have this paper and haven't used it in ages - maybe it's time to revisit it ;)

Hugs!

~Paola~ said...

Beautiful Faith card Jeanette....love the colored d/p combos U used and HOW U used it...U have such flair for 'dressing' up a card ♥
I love the sentiment...truly precious indeed...thank you for the site's link..it is fabby!!

Melina said...

Your card is precious Jeanette! I love the purple and green :)

Athina said...

What a beautiful card! I love the dp's you used!

Darlene said...

Beautiful card, perfect sentiment, lovely accents, simple, elegant and right for so many different occasions! This will be a hit with your sisters!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Perfect sentiment and card. I really like the different colored plaid - not traditional. Great job!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful sentiment- and a wonderful card. The plaid patterned paper is lovely! Off to check out your link- Thanks!

Judy McMullen said...

This is lovely, Jeanette! What a wonderful Bible verse and so beautifully scripted! Thanks for the link to that great site. Terrific papers you used!!

paige said...

What a soothing card both in color and message!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love the papers you used.