Thursday, March 15, 2012

Who Doesn't Love Suckers?

I have two blog posts today. This Craft Us Crazy Challenge post and the Dueling Darling one that follows it. I hope you'll enjoy them both.


It's time for a new challenge...






March 15 - 28


Theme: Something Sweet and/or Easter/Religious







The Cutting Cafe is the proud sponsor of this challenge! Not only have they donated a wonderful prize package for one challenge participant, they also gave the Craft Us Crazy design team images to work with. THANK YOU, Cutting Cafe!!!



I used the sucker image and coordinating sentiment from The Cutting Cafe Sweet Stuff set for my card.








Oh so sweet!

(this is also from The Cutting Cafe Sweet Stuff)





Please join the fun at Craft Us Crazy for this Something Sweet and/or Easter/Religious Challenge!



Image/Sentiment: The Cutting Cafe Sweet Stuff

Ink: Copic Markers and Copic Spica Pens

Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Black and Taken with Teal and scraps from my scrap file

Designer Paper: Recollections Old Basics Paper Pad

Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones

10 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Ay mi amiga, delicioso!!! This is such a grand card! The bright fun whimsical colors and super fun design - how charming!! This just might be one of your best yet! (and that's hard to say, since they are all fabby!) LOVE!!!!!!!!

Ana Carolina Little said...

Very fun card Jeanette!!!. Love the sentiment and all that sweetness!!!

Regina Easter said...

I am a SUCKER for this card...so SWEET...hugs

Carol W said...

Oh my Jeanette...what an awesome card. It really rocks..I love how the suckers look 3D almost like you have a frame around them...well done my friend well done.

Athina said...

So sweet!

:: BlueInks :: said...

There you go again with the perfect DP for your card. How cute is that?!

I love the teal with the black. They look so good together.

Super card, J!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Delicious! I love the great colors and the fun image and sentiment!

Darlene said...

Beautiful color combo, love it! That is a really fun card and a sweet (get it? ) sentiment on the inside!

Unknown said...

Mmmm...yummy. I love suckers! Great card!

Heather B said...

Okay, I LOVE that sentiment!!!!