Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Mystery Is Revealed

I am part of a group of online swappers known as the Mystery Card Swap. Every other month, a different lady from the group serves as the hostess, which means she gets to choose the stamp we use for that round. She stamps images and we all get them, so we are all making cards with the same image. It's really fun to see how different all of the cards turn out.

Linda (gimmeahaller on SCS) is the hostess this round. She sent us the awesome My Favorite Things image, as well as some desinger paper from Close to My Heart.


Here's my card:







The bright blue cup in the lower corner is a brad.



Image: My Favorite Things WTG Gets Cozy With Cocoa

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic markers

Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Ballet Blue, Early Espresso, and So Saffron

Designer Paper: Close To My Heart Cocoa Cafe' Collection

Embellishments: JoAnn's organdy ribbon, Offray lace, and a cup brad (vendor unknown)

10 comments:

April said...

Very cute! I can't wait to get this swap back so I have more winter themed cards....

Your added brad is woderful!

Ana Carolina Little said...

I love MFT stamps, this one is very cute and you did an awesome job. Love the little cup on the inside. Very nice job Jeannette!!!

Lori said...

Your card is darling and what a fun idea to have a mystery stamp!

~Paola~ said...

beautiful card Jeanette, I love the saffron and the blue together and combined w/ the espresso c/s too makes them quite the winning trio.Love your added special brad-cup too and the lace...ohh I ♥ the added laceeeeeee!!

Barb said...

Cute Card Jeanette. I love the bright blue colors and the brad is perfect in the inside!

Heather B said...

Great card!!!

Melina said...

This is so cute! I love the lace and cup :)

Patty Gorka said...

You did a great job with this image, cute winter card!

Darlene said...

How did I miss this?? Jeanette, this is really pretty! Love those ribbons, the colors are all perfect together too! Great job!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Oh, I really like how you left the sweater white. It pops the colors so well! I always feel like I have to color everything.

Leave it to my friend, to have the perfect cup of coffee brad!

Great job!