Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Something New!!!

I love brand new things... new clothes, new gadgets for my kitchen, new cars! Since moving a month ago, I've had the joy of buying some new things, too (new sofa and matching reclincer, new chest for the bedroom, new bright red KitchenAid mixer, etc.) I am a happy woman! LOL!


I'm also HAPPY to tell you about a BRAND NEW challenge! Kelley Kid's (the digital stamp company with lots and lots of cute images) now has a weekly challenge. And today is the first day of the very first challenge! It's ANYTHING GOES and you have an entire week to participate. (You can only submit one entry). Check out the details on the Kelley Kid's blog and be sure to snag the FREEBIE image while you're there!

As a Craft Us Crazy design team member, I was given the privilege of receiving the freebie just a tad early so I could create a card and promote the Kelley Kid's new challenge. I love being a Craft Us Crazy design team member!!! (Which reminds me, be sure to come back to my blog tomorrow - I'll have a Craft Us Crazy Challenge post then.)



Here's the card I made with the Kelley Kid's FREEBIE image:








Here's the inside of my card:



Congratulations, Kelley Kid's... I wish you much success with your BRAND NEW weekly challenge!



Image: Kelley Kid's

Ink: Copic Markers

All Papers: from my scrap file

Embellishments: Black Brads

6 comments:

Tammylee said...

Jeanette, I love what you did with cheer. Kelley Kid's are so cute. There really is a new kid on the block! I can't wait to see what our Craft Us Crazy team come up with too.

Tammylee
DT Coordinator
Kelley Kid's

Bonna Kelley said...

I just love everything about this card. I love when the inside is just as nice as the outside.
I am tickled that you like my little doodles.
Thank you so much for joining us at the Kelley Kids.

Bonna Kelley
Creator and Owner
Kelley Kid's

Casper said...

Hiya Jeanette, How are you?

Oh my goodness you are quick hee hee!

Thank you so much for a great post to promote us all at KELLEY KID'S,

That was very kind and generous of you!

Waffle waffle eh?

Stop babbling woman and tell me about my card hee hee -

YOUR CARD is a great colour combo,one of my favourites in fact and the way you have shaded and toned your colours is awesome and you have done the inside too - to match!

All round a great card inside and out,thank you for choosing to join in with us in our very first challenge!

Think I am a bit over excited today as it is our LAUNCH day hee hee!

Good Luck and welcome to our new blog!

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

Karen said...

Jeanette your card is amazing sweety! I love the colour scheme and the papers. Thank you so much for joining us for our very first ever challenge at Kelley Kid's! Hugs. Karen.xx

:: BlueInks :: said...

Really fun card! The interior is just as good as the exterior!!!!

kbrandy4 said...

Hi Jeanette, love what you have done with Cheer. Thanks for playing along at Kelley Kids Challenge.

Hugs Hazel xx
KKDT