Thursday, August 25, 2011

Love Ya a Latte


Craft Us Crazy Challenges last TWO weeks so you still have time to participate in the current ANYTHING GOES challenge.



This week's sponsor of the Craft Us Crazy Challenge is





Pixie Cottage is offering a very nice prize package. In addition to that, they graciously gifted the Craft Us Crazy design team with images/stamps to use for the challenge.

I was sooooooo excited to receive the Love Ya a Latte stamp set!!! Thank you Pixie Cottage!!!





This stamp set is fabulous!!! It features several images, so I couldn't choose just one.



I put two delcious cups of yumminess on the front of my card, along with the sentiment.





Inside the card, I put the larger cup of delight!




Remember, the Craft Us Crazy Challenge is ANYTHING GOES... so come on and join the fun!






Images/Sentiment: Pixie Cottage Love Ya a Latte

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic markers

Papers: from my scrap file

Embellishment: a scrap of ribbon

3 comments:

April said...

Great card!! Could even be the prototype for Barb's caffeine swap...hehehehe

majsan said...

Mmmmmmm...looks soooo yummie!!
Hugs,
Maria

:: BlueInks :: said...

Great layout! I really like that DP, it looks like cool wallpaper! Perfect card for the swap.