Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Cute Little Handyman



Craft Us Crazy is having an ANYTHING GOES Challenge this time... be sure to join the fun!



Di's Digi Downloads is a sponsor for the Craft Us Crazy Challenge. What a delightful company... with some really cute images. I ♥ Di's Digis!!!




Di's Digi Downloads is offering a prize package of 5 free digital images of the winner's choice! Thank you, Diane (the creator of Di's Digi Downloads)!!!




My card features the Di's Digi Downloads Handyman Bear image:


He is so precious and was such fun to color, I simply couldn't resist giving you a closeup picture of the Handyman Bear on my card:



Isn't the little helper adorable?






Image: Di's Digi Downloads Handyman Bear

Ink: Copic markers

Papers: from my scrap file

Embellishments: brads

4 comments:

Lola said...

Oh he is a cutie as is his little helper!

:: BlueInks :: said...

What an adorable card, J! Really cute. Love the colors and the denim.

dweatter said...

SO cute. I love that wood looking paper.

Carol W said...

He is definitely adorable and so is this card...You rocked this. I love your layout and your coloring...You never cease to amaze me in your creativity....well done J well done...♥