Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Wise Old Owl

I was recently in a swap on Splitcoast Stampers that really took me out of my comfort zone. You know how it is, you join the swap because you like the hostess, then you wonder what you'll create. Well, that's how it was for me with Dani's Victorian/Vintage Card Swap.


I thought and I thought... and I thought some more. Thought so hard I was afraid my brain was going to wear out. LOL!





This is what I finally came up with:









Dani was a very good sport; she didn't kick me out of her swap. Thank you, Dani!



Image and Sentiment: Unity Bold Insight

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black

Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Mellow Moss, Pale Plum, and Perfect Plum

EEK! There was NO designer paper!!!

Vintage Items: Buttons (vendor unknown) and Offray Lace and Ribbon

Other Embellishments: Prima Flower and a Brad (vendor unknown)

1 comment:

kadie said...

What a clever idea! And I love the stamped sentiment inside too!