Monday, May 23, 2011

Sweet and Innocent

Each month, Craft Us Crazy has a Top 3 contest. The top three entrants in the challenge are selected and a prize package is given! It's pretty awesome! Check out all the details on the Craft Us Crazy Challenge Blog!





This month, the Monthly Sponsor is The Cutting Cafe. Thank you, Cutting Cafe!!!

As a Craft Us Crazy design team member, I was given a digital image from The Cutting Cafe to play with. I chose an adorable (sweet and innocent-looking) little girl.






The Cutting Cafe Image




Here's a view of the inside of my card:







Image: The Cutting Cafe Everyday Mikala Ann

Sentiment: Print Works You Add Sunshine

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers

Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Melon Mambo and scraps from my scrap file

Designer Paper: K & Co. Tag Pad and scraps from my scrap file

Embellishments: Recollections Paper Flowers, Spare Parts Designer Brads, and WalMart Ribbon

4 comments:

Barb said...

What a darling creation--I really like how you used the tag--perfect colors!

Unknown said...

Hi Jeanette, love this sweet card hun!! Lovely image too!! Hugs, Frea

Carol W said...

Cute, cute cute...great job as always...love your card...great colors and I love how you do the inside...wonderful!!!

kadie said...

CUTE card, J! Love how you did the inside too!