Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Yum! Yum!


I love to cook and I love papercrafting. So what better blend than to create recipe cards? Sounded good to me so I joined Elke's A-Z Recipe swap on Splitcoast Stampers. I took the letter "J" in the 4 X 6" category and the letter "U" in the 6 X 6" category. Fun!






J = Jeanette's Bacon Cheese Bread



Image: Inky Antics Baking Chefs and Stampendous Perfectly Clear Stamps

Ink: A Muse Lemon Whip and Versafine Onyx Black

Papers: Vendor Unknown

Embellishments: Studio 18 Rhinestones





U= Upside-Down German Chocolate Cake



Image & Sentiment: My Favorite Things

Ink: A Muse Currant and Latte

Papers: Vendor Unknown

Embellishments: Ribbon and Colored Staples from Unknown Vendors




Yum! Yum!

3 comments:

kadie said...

mmmmm, not only do these recipes sound totally delish, but the layouts for them are too!! You're so clever, J...I love the cheese background of the first and the second has a perfectly matched patterned paper (of course, cause you're so good at that!) and that subtle stamped image in the back is Perfect!! LOve these!

Carol W said...

Woohoo....I'm excited as I'll get one of the 6x6 cards...(lucky me....). I can't wait to see this in real life...the 4z6 is awesome as well...
Great job my friend..

:: BlueInks :: said...

Okay, that swiss cheese paper was a great idea! I am not in the swap and want to try the cake - can I get the recipe? My BIL is a total German Chocolate Cake lover.