Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Easter!

I'm rushing on my way to Kansas City for the long holiday weekend... no time for chit chat. However, I do want to tell you that there is a new Chi Chi Memories Challenge beginning today. It goes for two weeks, so there's plenty of time for you to participate. Go to the Chi Chi Memories Challenge blog for all the details, including the sketch.





Here's the card I created:






The image I used is part of the Chi Chi Memories Happy Easter set.






All of my supplies (papers, ribbon, etc) are from my scrap bin, except for the rhinestones. They are from the dollar aisle at Michael's.



HAVE A WONDERFUL EASTER!!!

5 comments:

April said...

HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP!

Your card is precious! This is one of my favorite CCM images and you colored her up beautifully!

Kerry said...

Have a wonderful trip Jeanette and happy easter to you too! Adorable card, bunny Candace is so so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love this card. What a cute image. Have a safe trip and Happy Easter to you too!

Hugs,
Beth

:: BlueInks :: said...

Simply adorable. I love the colors.

kadie said...

This is SO SWEET! Great ribbon job too! Happy Easter to you and yours too, Jeanette!