Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to You!




It's Sunday, which means it's time for another



April 3 - 9


Theme: A Birthday card using your scraps




Here's my card:






Here's the Challenge Sketch:


I used the same sentiment stamp for all the elements of my card. That means I stamped it four times, on four different scraps of cardstock.







Here's a close up that shows some of the dimension of my card:





Here's the inside of my card:




The inside has ribbon, too, but this ribbon is wider than the ribbon on the card front.





This challenge is a great excuse to use up some of your scraps... and it's fun, too! I hope you'll create a card and enter the challenge!




Sentiment: Delta Rubber Stampede Happy Birthday to You!

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black

Cardstock: from my scrap file

Embellishments: Wal-Mart Birthday Organdy Ribbon

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Fun birthday card! I love that ribbon!

kadie said...

What a fun way to work that sketch! Great card!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Great primary colors. Perfect birthday card!