Saturday, February 5, 2011

Winter Fun


Chi Chi Memories challenges last for two weeks so there is still time for you to participate. It's a sketch challenge. For all the details, go the the Chi Chi Memories Challenge blog.

The challenge ends on February 9.... so get crafting!



I adapted the sketch just a wee little bit and created this card:



The images I used are part of the Chi Chi Memories Winter Fun set.



I added some layering and gave my card some depth.



Other than putting my ribbon under the image, instead of on top, my card is just like the sketch.




Images: Chi Chi Memories Winter Fun
Ink: Copic markers
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz, and Ruby Red
Designer Paper: We R Memory Keepers Designer Collection
Embellishments: satin ribbon (vendor unknown) and Foof-a-La buttons

4 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Love this card, so happy and colorful, that is a happy snowman, maybe because the snow is tormenting everyone, even TX :) Love it.

Barb said...

sweet card Jeanette--love the image and your colors just make it pop!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Cute! I like the use of the non traditional colors.

Kerry said...

Jeanette, super super cute!!!