Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pork Loin with Cranberries


I love to cook, but I also get bored with cooking. Therefore I'm always looking for new recipes. (You might have noticed the blog list in my right sidebar with all those wonderful cooking blogs. That's my culinary inspiration. LOL!)



Not too long ago I came upon a wonderful crockpot recipe.

I my crockpot.


Yum!




This has now become one of son's favorite dishes!!!
We always make fried rice to go with it.



Delicious!







Image: Stampin' UP! Cool Cat
Ink: Stampin' UP! Real Red
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Real Red and Tempting Turquoise
Designer Paper: DCWV Nana's Kitchen Stack
Embellishments: Gartner Studios Brides Flowers and Studio 18 Rhinestones

2 comments:

April said...

Hmm...I have heard of many recipes with Catalina dressing, but never tried them b/c the orange-ness scares me....

The recipe card is wonderful ~ I love the DP!!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Great recipe card! I love the untensil DP!