Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hot Stuff


I ♥ Wednesdays because Wednesdays mean Fresh Brewed Designs Challenges!


This week's challenge is a photo inspiration challenge.



Here's my card:




This is the photo inspiration:

Did I do okay?




I made an easel card with the Fresh Brewed Designs Hot Date image.



Don't forget to play along in the Challenge.

January 26 - February 1





Image: Fresh Brewed Designs
Ink: Copic markers and Copic Spica pens
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Pear Pizzazz and Rose Red
Designer Paper: GCD Studios Cloisonne Collection
Embellishments: Prima flower and Kaiser pearls

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute card! I love the image, and the color scheme matches perfectly! I love easel cards!

MiamiKel said...

Oh hot stuff, you did more than okay!! It's fab-u-lous!! I'm digging this paper, girlfriend - superb! And a perfect match to the photo inspiration - as we'd say in the 70's .... "Right on!" LOL!! Love everything about this, and with an easle card, you can't go wrong! PERFECT!! x0x0

scrapn_momof2 said...

Cute card, you matched the color scheme prefectly!! That image is too adorable.

Barb said...

very, very, very cute card! Love the image and your coloring is great, as usual! And, the easel card is just perfect.

Linda Anderson said...

Gorgeous card Jeanette!!! I love easel cards but never think to do them!! Yours is wonderful!!! Great take on the photo inspiration.

Linda

Kathy and Lucky said...

You rocked this challenge! What a beautiful card, the colors and the image with the coloring, just all gorgeous.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

BEAUTIFUL, ELEGANT, SOFT, SWEET!!! WOW! I love it! your coloring and papers are perfect! You are the featured dt on Paper Craft Planet and the Latte Lounge this week! HUGS!!!

Ms. Earlgrey said...

Ranger,

You hit it on the nail, I LOVE IT, and the colors are stunning.
Joan

bumblebee creations said...

You really did it up with this one!!! Your colors are so close!! Love it!

Carol W said...

Cute, cute, cute...you nailed this one...perfect...well done my friend....♥♥♥

:: BlueInks :: said...

Yes, I would say that you did okay! Congratulations, on being on the PCP site. I just love the DP's and colors. Great job!

Shazza said...

great card Jeanette, you matched the colours to the photo perfectly x