Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Fresh Brewed Designs is Celebrating a New Year!

WOW! Can you believe it? Christmas is now history! It sure was fun! I enjoyed a wee small break from blogging during the holiday, too. Did you miss me? I missed all of you... and am deligted to be back posting to my blog again!

Soon - very VERY soon - we will be wishing each other a HAPPY NEW YEAR! Therefore, this weeks Freshed Brewed Designs Challenge is a very fitting one.


Fresh Brewed Challenge

December 29 - January 4


Theme: Celebrate - Happy New Year!!!



Here's my card:



FBD - Caution Contents Are Hot

This image originally was a Fresh Brewed Designs digital image, but is now available as a Fresh Brewed Designs rubber stamp. And it's currently on sale!



Image: Fresh Brewed Designs Caution Contents Are Hot
Sentiment: Stampin' UP!
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, and Copic Spica pen
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Cherry Cobbler, Gable Green, and Peach Parfait
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishment: organdy ribbon (vendor unknown)

8 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Great card, love this image/stamp, it is one of my favorites from FBD and you did a great job with the colors. Have a Happy New Year.

MiamiKel said...

Oh so chic! I'm digging this image - so flirty and fun and definitely one to ring in the new year! Gorgeous paper choice (as always!) You are such a blessing to me - probably more than you know and I wish for you and your family a very wonderful New Year - Here's to 2011!! xoxo

Stacy said...

Super sassy card! I have been taking a blogging break also, so it is good to see you back! Love the beautiful papers and the fun layout you use!

Shazza said...

great card, lovely and bright x

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I love how she is tilted (tipped, tipsey).... not due to spiked coffee though ;) lol!!! Man I think I have had too much coffee today... and screaming kids and myhubby cutting holes in my house to put in a window. LOUD!!! so loud in here.. :D

I love her and the colors. Super fun New Years card. I hope you and your family have a very blessed and happy one!

Rose said...

I love this adorable card! That image is wonderful and you have done a great job coloring her. Happy New Year!!

~Paola~ said...

what an adorable card!! The image is sassy and playful...kind-a-like me...LOL...(except I have a much much larger derriere!) LOL
Truly a FUN card..thank U for sharing your never ending talent Jeanette *hugs*

Taking this opportunity to wish you and Yours a wonderful New Year,fresh beginnings..new dreams...Love ya my friend!!!

Linda Anderson said...

Jeanette, I love your card!!!! She is one sassy chick, a must have stamp, that's for sure!!!! Happy New Year to you!

Linda