Tuesday, September 21, 2010

You Are a Treasure!






Treasures take many forms.





My favorite treasures are:

my Lord,
my family, and
my friends!


THANK YOU for being among those I treasure most!!!



Here's a little treasure I found out rummaging last week:




a hand-crocheted flower (it was a pin) - cost 5 cents

I removed the pin back and used it as the focal point of this card:





If out of all mankind one finds a single friend, he has found something more precious than any treasure, since there is nothing in the world so valuable that it can be compared to a real friend. (Andreas Capellanus)



Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Garden Green and Rose Red
Designer Paper: Paper Studio Light Pink with White Polka Dots and Recollections Light Pink Stripe
Treasure Hunt Find: Hand-Crocheted Flower
Embellishments: Recollections Butterfly Brad and Stampin' UP! White Organdy Ribbon

10 comments:

April said...

What, no comments? I love this card!! The hand made flower is gorgeous (you should take it back where you 'found' it to show them what they are missing!!).

~Paola~ said...

ohh Jeanette,
this card is soo beautiful!
U find so many awesome lil treasures in your 'hunts'.I would love to 'hunt' with yous someday...(I can dream n'est pas?)
I am thankful to SCS for the treasure of YOU and your wonderful friendship my dear.
God bless!

Marlene said...

Your little flower is just adorable!

Lola said...

This is just adorable! What a great deal!

MiamiKel said...

So very, very sweet! What a beautiful crochet flower to add to any paper craft project and it fits on your card perfectly! Lovely!

karen said...

J, this is so pretty!!

Laurie HIMCR said...

I just love that little flower! So perfect for your card! tfs!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Your card made the flower look great!

kadie said...

You always have the best goodies to use on cards!! Thanks for inspiring me to think outside my normal square shaped box. Many hugs to you, my friend!

dweatter said...

Very pretty. What a great find in that little flower pin.