Saturday, September 25, 2010

Witch Way Should I Go?




It seems I'm always on the go...
and so, apparently, is this witch!


Witch way did I go? Today, I am over 300 miles from home, leading a conference. But I didn't take a broom... I drove my cute little Volkswagon Jetta. (I've had my Jetta for about 3 months now and already have over 6,000 miles on it. See what I mean about always being on the Go??!!?!?!?)
Before I left home, I created this card and set up this blog post. (I hope it posts okay. Sometimes I have challenges with scheduled posting on my blog.)

I love this witch image and the coordinating sentiment, which is hilarious!



Does this broom make me look fat?
Tee Hee!!!


My fold is a little unique. With this treatment, I was able to make a 5 1/2" square card with a piece of cardstock that was 8 1/2" X 4 1/4". Pretty frugal... and cute!

Here's a view of the card when it's closed tightly:



Soooooooooooooo... why don't angry witches ride their brooms? (They're afraid of flying off the handle.)
What did the witch do when her broomstick broke? (She witch-hiked.)
What do you call a witch's garage? (A broom closet)

Image and Sentiment: Starving Artist Stamps Flying Wedgie Witch
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic markers
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Black, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, and Peach Parfait
Designer Paper: DCWV Halloween Print and Paper Pizazz Halloween Stripe
Embellishments: Michael's ribbon and two star brads

2 comments:

dweatter said...

So cute. I love the fold and the colors. Another outstanding card my friend.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is SOOOOO CUTE And sooo funny!!! I love the image, esp her rear and her legs ;) lol. I saw a iron on at Michaels today that said "I wanted to be a witch for Halloween but my mother in law would not let me borrow her dress :D :D :D :D hehehehehehehe!!! I could use that shirt ;)

Have a great one. Thanks for the laugh