Sunday, September 26, 2010







This week's Crafty Ho Challenge is a Photo Inspiration Challenge!



September 26 - October 2



Be inspired by this photo:




Here's my card:



Here's the inside of my card:


And here's a real artsy photo of the card:


How will the photo inspire you?



Image: Stampin' UP! Lovely As a Tree
Sentiment: Hero Arts
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Black, Condord Crush, and Night of Navy
Embossing Powder: Judi Kin Opaque White
Embellishment: Fibre

6 comments:

dweatter said...

Ooooohhhhhh....very pretty. Love the colors. This card is stunning.

:: BlueInks :: said...

Great card, J. I really like the colors and you layout. Eyelash ribbon always looks so good!

Emkay said...

Wow! Stunning card!

MiamiKel said...

Oh my goodness, this is breathtaking - don't you just love the concord grape! It's such a rich color and just pulls your card together beautifully - nicely done, Forest!

April said...

I love this card. The colors are so daring!!

kim.mom said...

GORGEOUS card!!! Love how elegant it is!!! I just read the sidebar about your weight loss journey and I am AMAZED!!! Way to go girl!!! I keep trying to get started but I keep getting sidetracked!!