Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ready for a Challenge?








September 29 - October 5


It's a Sketch Challenge this week.



Here's my card:





based on this sketch:


Here's another view of my card:




I'd love to see your creation, too... won't you play along?




Image: Fresh Brewed Designs
Ink: Copic markers and Stampin' UP! Concord Crush
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Concord Crush, Peach Parfait, and Ruby Red
Designer Paper: vendor unknown
Embellishments: Recollections tiny brads, Stickles Grape glitter glue, and flower (vendor unknown)

6 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Good Morning Jeanette! Thanks for the FBD shout out!!! So sorry you are having issues. I know how irritating that can be.

HUGS!!! and more HUGS!!!!

Emkay said...

Awesome use of the sketch! Such a cute card.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jeanette love your card the colours and image are great.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I have always loved that drippy border punch! I must look for one on sale this year!!! Jack looks so happy on your cheerful bright card. SO FUN!!!

dweatter said...

Well if this just isn't the cutest Halloween card since drippy goo....I don't know what is!! Great job with the sketch and I love the bright colors.

:: BlueInks :: said...

Perfect card for the sketch. I love that argyle DP!