Sunday, September 5, 2010

Peace Can Be Challenging!




PEACE!
(Yes, that's the theme this week)


September 5 - 11



Here's my card:



The old Stampin' UP! Groovy stamp set is about the extent of my hippy collection. But it worked for this challenge, along with an awesome piece of tie-dyed designer paper I found in my scrap file.

What will you use to create a PEACE card for the Crafty Ho Challenge???


Images: Stampin' UP! Groovy
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Green Galore, Only Orange, and Yo Yo Yellow
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: flower brads and Stampin' UP! Bright Rainbow ribbon

6 comments:

MiamiKel said...

It's a double rainbow! Aw man .... what could it mean?! LOLOL! Love your hippie card! I didn't even know SU made a hippy set - how cool! You've nailed this challenge spot on!
::: peace, man ::::: :)

Tamdsgns said...

Awesome! Kuddos to pulling out old SU! and putting to good use! your card is Groovy!!!!

Melina said...

Groovy card girl! ;)

April said...

What a fabby card! Must pop over to the Ho Challenge and check it out!

Michelle said...

What a great card! Perfect for the challenge!

dweatter said...

GROOVY!!! So cute, love the tie dye background. Sooooo cool my friend.