Sunday, September 19, 2010

OWL be... it's another Challenge!

It's OWL good!









September 19-25



Here's the Sketch:

My card is very special because I used a stamp set that was given to me by my dear friend Kelly! She knows how much I love creating with owls because my daughter loves owls, so when Kelly saw this stamp set at the store, she said she immediately thought of me and had to get it.


THANK YOU, KELLY! I You!











Image and Sentiment: Studio G i clear plus gems
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, and Daffodil Delight
Designer Paper: K & Company Fall Harvest Mat Pad
Embellishments: Studio G gems/rhinestones and a Dress It Up leaf button

10 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I too LOVE owls!!! I remember my Granny collecting owls when I was a child and how I loved to look at them all on her knickknack shelf. This one is so sweet~ I love the sentiment :D hehehe!!!

Have a blessed day

karen said...

fantastic card!
Real owls scare be a little, but fake ones are great! Love this card!

April said...

What a fantabulous card! I like that the owl is bigger than you normally see!!

*Susan* said...

Oh, I love owls, too, and like how this big image stands out against the great mix of patterned papers you used! Very cute! {hug}

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhhhhh la lah, how sweet this is! It came out marvelous on your card and even sweeter than I envisioned a card would be - outstanding!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Look at you with an owl sumpin' supin' to go in the photo! It is white like the owl in the craft store - but he was much larger! LOL Cute card!!!

Cheryl said...

Super cute! I love that image and the wonderful papers you used.

Marlene said...

Love your owl! Super cute!

I'm back from vacation. Sure did miss everyone's blogs while I was away.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card! Love the owls! I remember my Mom having the same white owl... Avon I think! Love it!

kadie said...

Awwww, it's perfect (Kelly is SO thoughtful)! What an awesome card...and it looks just like the 3D owl in the picture!! WOW! Love this card, J!