Thursday, September 2, 2010

Kick It!


September 2 - 8
Theme: Sports
Here's my card:

Stamp 'n Doodle Soccer Fun
I wanted to use a touch of soft blue along with mostly black and white for my card. I chose some fun designer paper with clocks/time images on it. I was thinking I'd go with a Time to Play type of card. But when I started searching for a sentiment/quote to use.... I kept going back to the rules of soccer quote that I ended up using. So much for a plan. LOL!
The other quote I considered using was this one:
We didn't lose the game; we ran out of time!
Speaking of which, don't let the TIME run out. Be sure to PLAY along with this week's Stamp 'n Doodle Challenge.




Image: Stamp 'n Doodle Soccer Fun
Ink: Copic markers
Cardstock: Stampin' UP black and soft blue from my scrap file
Designer Paper: Recollections Time Frame Clock Works
Embellishments: Waterfall Stickles and Stampin' UP! black grosgrain ribbon

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Fun and cute card! Love the quote.

April said...

Love this! How cute is that sentiment!! Do you have a soccer player to send it to?

Laurie HIMCR said...

Super cute!!! I love the sentiment!!

dweatter said...

Fun card! Love the sentiment...had me cracking up.