Thursday, September 9, 2010

Is It Nap Time?









September 9 - 15



Here's my card:



I wanted to show you the card first, because when you look at the sketch, you will see I took the liberty of flipping it. I wanted a horizontal card rather than a vertical one.


Here's the sketch:


One of the fun things about sketch challenges is the options the creator has to flip, adjust, and tweak the sketch, making it work for her.

I'd love to see your creation based on this sketch!




Image: Stamp n Doodle
Ink: Copic markers and Memento Brown
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Cajun Craze, Marina Mist, Riding Hood Red, and So Saffron
Designer Paper: Pressed Petals Dogs & Cats Collection
Embellishments: three round brads and a paw print brad

7 comments:

April said...

What a great card....that image is adorable (and that is coming from someone w/o pets)!!

Marlene said...

Great take on the sketch...and awwww...what a sweet image!

Lisa Atha said...

Ok, no fair, I like your better than mine! Too cute, what great colors you used on the image!

Hugs,

Lisa

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Jeanette I love this so much that image is absolutely gorgeous and adorable great use of colours.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

AMAZING work as ALWAYS Jeanette! LOVE the work on the image:) Also, WONDERFUL use of my sketch!!

:: BlueInks :: said...

What a sweet image. I really like the colors you used with the DP. Great job!

Patty Gorka said...

Love how you flipped this sketch! Love how your card turned out and what a super cute image!