Thursday, September 9, 2010

Halloween In the Neighborhood





It's Friday... time for this week's








Theme: Halloween Project


September 10 - 16


This week's sponsor is Hope Jacare Doodles




Owner: Claire Phillips
Originally I studied Design at Glasgow School of Art. I have been making cards for almost 20 years on one scale or another. After a break I am now back making cards for pleasure and I love todoodle, and even more I love to see what others create with my doodles.
Cheers Claire x


Prize Package: Cockatoo Rubber Stamp from Hope Jacare Doodles


Here's my project:



An Altered Composition Notebook





Here's a closeup of the adorable SMC image - Miki Pumpkin :





I also had the privilege of creating a card with an image from our sponsor. THANK YOU, Claire, for giving me the Home Is Where the Heart Is image to play with!

Here's my card:


I kept the layout pretty simple to leave the focus on the fun image that features lots and lots of details.
Now it's your turn... I hope you will create a Halloween project and join the fun!



Sew Many Cards Halloween Project
Image: Sew Many Cards Miki Pumpkin
Ink: Copic markers (Apple Green, Blue Violet, Chamois, Chrome Orange, Forest Green, Orange, Orientale, Sand, and Walnut)
Designer Papers: vendor unknown
Embellishments: three brads



Hope Jacare Doodles Card
Image: Hope Jacare Doodles Home Is Where the Heart Is
Ink: colored pencils, Copic markers (Burnt Sienna, Cool Shadow, Deep Orange, Dim Green, Ice Blue, Light Reddish Yellow, Loquat, Sepia, Spring Dim Green, and Warm Gray #3 and #5) and Copic Spica pen (Clear)
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! (Chocolate Chip, Kraft, and Riding Hood Red)
Designer Paper: Fancy Pants Designs Kraft Kuts
Embellishment: Stampin UP! tafetta ribbon (Riding Hood Red)

6 comments:

kim.mom said...

Both of your projects are AWESOME!!!! You always pick the perfect papers for your images!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Your cards are great! I love the coordinating DP's on the first card - oh and they cute matching brads. The DP is perfect for the image ont he second card.

dweatter said...

Love the notebook and the card. Once again, you have the most fab DP to go with your projects. Great job!

Patty Gorka said...

Your notebook is so wonderful and I really love that super cute image. I love the dp you used on your second card, it goes perfectly with your 'home is where the heart is' image.

Melina said...

That notebook is soooo cute! love the card too....sweet :)

Claire Phillips said...

Great card! love the Dp you have used on the Home sweet home card - perfect! Cheers Claire x