Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Fresh Brewed Designs DARE

NOTE: I have two blog posts today... be sure to scroll down to see the Dueling Darlings post, too.



This week's Fresh Brewed Designs Challenge is a DARE


D istress
A utumn
R ibbon
E mbellishment


September 15 - 21


Fresh Brewed Designs images are not required for the challenges, but if you have them, why not use them.


Here's my card:




Okay, I DARE you to join this Challenge. It's gonna be fun!



Image: FBD Pumpkin Spice Latte
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa (for distressing) and Copic Markers
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, and Daffodil Delight
Designer Papers: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Martha Stewart Persimmon Seam Binding Ribbon, brads, and die cut leaves

7 comments:

Emkay said...

Wow! So much happening on this card and it all works perfectly together.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I LOVE all the gorgeous layers and those fall leaves piled on the side. BEAUTIFUL!!!! ribbon, brads, embossing... doing the happy seat wiggle at my computer :D This card just screams Autumn and I love love love it!!!

Thank you so much Jeanette!!!

dweatter said...

This card is so beautiful. I love the layers, the embellishment, the colors. Fantastic job my fiend!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I love all of the background layers. The distressing is perfect for them.

bumblebee creations said...

Love your card Jeanette! It is perfect!!! Doesn't it just make you think of Heather too?!!

MiamiKel said...

OhhhhhI'm so sad! I spied this beauty yesterday with your DDD card and neither have my comments saved :( I was second in line, bwaahahaaha! Now, like my preschools, I got bumped :) So let me say AGAIN that this has some serious wow factor going on! I love all the different dimensions and the brown edging ink work - totally Fall, totally awesome!!

Darlene said...

This card is a masterpiece, Jeanette! Congratulations on such an awesome creation. Your therapy really works! LOL