Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dueling Darlings - Round 2 - Cute and Fluffy

Oh my goodness... I've been so excited... waiting for this day to arrive!




A few weeks ago, the Dueling Darling hostesses for September (Joan and Melina) put their heads together and chose a theme.




CUTE and FLUFFY




Then Melina (the Dazzler hostess) mailed me an incredible kit! Wow!!! This is such fun!




In case you're wondering what Dueling Darlings is, go check out last month's post.




Melina's kit included House Mouse images, wonderful designer papers, and some embellishments (a chipboard cloud, pearls, and rick rack).





Here's the card I created:




The only thing I added to make my card was cardstock and the Stampin' UP! Happy! sentiment.








I hope you will check out all 14 of the Dueling Darling creations. I'll link them as I can, but unfortunately, I'm going to be out-of-town all day, so it may be late before I'm able to do that. I'm sorry!!!




Here's the list:

Dueling Darling Dazzlers























Dueling Darling Divas






Carol




















Image: House Mouse Make a Wish
Sentiment: Stampin' UP!
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic markers
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, and Taken with Teal
Designer Papers: Stampin' UP! polka dot/stripe and DCWV multi-colored polka dot
Embellishments: White Chipbord cloud, Kaiser Pearls, and Wal-Mart Rick Rack

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my what a cute card. Love the image and you have done a fun job with the layout....great colors...wonderful job....way to go!!!

April said...

I love how you used the paper with the diagonal stripe - it was beautiful!! I love your take on the kit!!

~Paola~ said...

wonderful card Jeanette and your take on the CAS layout is just perfect...it all looks so amazing together showcasing all the beautiful d/p!love your greeting cloud above the image too :o)

Barb said...

What a cute card--I could just eat this up! Love the layour and the cloud!

Melina said...

Oh My! I love how you used both sides of the SU patterned paper! Great card J! I love it! :)

dweatter said...

Cute! Love how you used everything from the kit. Great card my friend.

Michelle said...

Cute card! Love the layout, and that you used every element of the kit!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Very cute, Ms Forest!

Judy McMullen said...

What a darling card, Jeanette! Love this cute image and what great elements!! Love that die cut cloud with the pearls and love the gorgeous colors!!!

MiamiKel said...

I'm sure my comment from yesterday was much more radiant and fabulous and now I forgot all that I'd said, lol .... but this is just as cute as can be. melina sent out one of the cutest cutes and I can see from looking at it you had a ball with it and loved working with it! Super, duper cute!!