Thursday, September 16, 2010

BOO! There's Nothing Scary About This Challenge!





September 17 - 23


Theme: Embossing Wet and/or Dry and Distressing on Your Project





While Sew Many Cards images are not necessary for participation,
you can find many adorable images in the SMC store!






This week's Challenge Sponsor is Stitchy Stamps, owned by Stitch



PRIZE PACKAGE: 3 DIGI STAMPS of WINNER'S CHOICE (STITCHY STAMPS ONLY)


A WORD FROM OUR SPONSOR... Hi Everyone, my name is Stitchy and I create under the name Stitchy Stamps...I have been creating digital images for designers for almost a year now and try to learn something new everyday...I started out in paint shop pro about 8 years ago and started making digital scrap kits...then I was introduced to the wonderful world of paper crafts and card designing...like I said, learning new everyday, the rest is history...I can't draw enough to keep me satisfied anymore lol...Living in a small town in upstate New York, tucked away where cable doesn'teven go...friends are far and few between...But being on the internet for the past 10 years, I have gathered quite a few from around the world...Just like I learn something new everyday, I also try to meet someone new every day too...Thank you Angela and Company for allowing me to sponsor for you...I am truly honored...Hugz stitchy xx




Now, let's see...

Are We Ready for a Challenge?






I used dry embossing (Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder) and ink distressing to fulfill the elements of this week's challenge.



Stitch provided the SMC design team with an image of choice with which to create.

Here's my Sponsor Creation:





Now it's your turn! I can hardly wait to see your creation!




Sew Many Cards Challenge Card
Image: SMC Halen Boo
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black for distressing and Copic Markers (Amethyst, Apple Green, Cook Gray #1, 2, 4, 7, Golden Yellow, and Sanguine)
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! (Glorious Green, Pumpkin Pie, and Summer Sun)
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: metallic brads, Recollections Witch's Hat, and Stampin' UP! Black Organdy Ribbon

Stitchy Stamps Sponsor Card
Image: Can I Go Too???
Ink: Copic Markers (Burnt Umber, Chrome Orange, Cool Gray #4, 7, Green Gray, Pinkish White, Reddish Brass, Salad, and Sand) and Copic Spica Pens (Lemon, Melon, and Orange)
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! (Black, Green Galore, Only Orane, and Summer Sun)
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Michael's Celebrate It Ribbon and Studio G Rhinestones

7 comments:

kim.mom said...

Both of your cards are AWESOME!!!

Darlene said...

These cards are wonderful (of course!)

MiamiKel said...

Aww super cute, your cards are booooo-tiful!
x0x0

dweatter said...

Super cute cards!!! Of course, you have the perfect DP!!!! Love the gems and the ribbons!!!

Laurie HIMCR said...

GREAT cards!!! Super cute! tfs!

Anonymous said...

Such adorable cards! Love the images you've used and the colors are beautiful! Hugs Sue x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful cards Jeanette I especially love the first one great work.
Hugs
Lorraine x