Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Arrr... this is a REAL Treasure Hunt



Ahoy Matey!


Look what I found on last week's Treasure Hunt:


Pirate Book - cost 25 cents


Arrrr! What a steal!!!





Here's my card:



The "designer paper" is a fact box cut from the Pirate book.



Here's the inside of my card:



I see lots of potential in the pages of my Pirate book!
It's a real TREASURE!





Image and Sentiment: Stampin' UP! Ahoy Matey
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic markers
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, and Wild Wasabi

Designer Paper: fact box from the Pirate Book
Embellishment: an anchor brad

7 comments:

April said...

What a cutie patootie card!! Now you just new the perfect fella to give it to!!

dweatter said...

Wonderful card!!! Great treasure find!!!! So clever you arrrrrrrr matey!!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun and cute card Jeanette...it is a real treasure just like it's creator....wonderful job.

Michelle said...

Great card! You find the most amazing things.

Terry Ladwig said...

How cute is that?? Great find and great card!!

Lorie said...

Awwww, Jeanette! This is the cutest!! I'd say you did stumble on to a great treasure, and oh, so creative!! You amaze me!!

Love ya,
Lorie

:: BlueInks :: said...

The little ship is too cute! Great ideas.