Saturday, August 7, 2010

You Color My World

I ♥ Whipper Snapper Stamps!


I'm not sure when/how my fascination began, but I do know that every time my online friend Barb hosts a Whipper Snapper swap, I have to participate.



Here's the card I created for her current Whipper Snapper swap:


I also ♥ Stampin' UP's Wild Wasabi! I'm so excited they brought that color back!!!



Image: Whipper Snapper Professor Squeak
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic markers
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, and Wild Wasabi
Designer Papers: My Mind's Eye Twinkle Twinkle Little Boy Collection and Reminisce Travel Retro Suitcases
Embellishments: antique brads

6 comments:

dweatter said...

Omgoodness J!!! This card is teriffic. I love the image and the way you colored it. The DP is perfect and Wasabi is a fantastic color!

April said...

Wonderful card....never played with WS stamps, but is there truly a stamp I don't like??

Barb said...

so cute--can't wait to hold it next week!

Awesome card!!!!!

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhhh so cute!!! what a beauty! Love the whimsy and fun to this and here here on the Wild Wasabi, lol! Gorgeous!

MiamiKel said...

Psssssssst! Come on by my blog and scoop up your prestigious award! x0x0

Imke said...

Hello Jeanette, i take a break from Barb´s WS Swap. I asked me WHY ??? LOL . Your card is really pretty. Cute image and the cases fits great !