Saturday, August 14, 2010

Balloons and Birthday Wishes

I love the little Pure Innocence stamps by My Favorite Things. (I have a growing collection of them.)


BUT I don't have this one:



Instead, I was gifted with a few images.
Woo Hoo!




I had the perfect designer paper to go with it - in my scrap file, of course. So I started playing. And I didn't pop a single balloon in the process.

Oh, and in case you're wondering... inside the card I stamped the sentiment "Happy Birthday."




Image: My Favorite Things, Pure Innocence
Ink: Copic markers
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Black and a rose colored piece from my scrap file
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: American Crafts ribbon and two green brads

5 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jeanette that image is adorable, in fact I have just treated myself to two of these lol, and that paper is just perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x

April said...

I love that image; and you are right, your dp is perfect!!

I must say, she is on my wishlist too....lol

:: BlueInks :: said...

Really cute card. The DP is just perfect for the image - which is too cute by the way!

Melina said...

So pretty! I love those images :)

Tami said...

Oh that paper is so cute Great job