Monday, March 22, 2010

Sunshine Monday - Tess and Dolly

Please NOTE! I have two blog posts today - this one and the Squigglefly Challenge post that follows. You won't want to miss either one, so be sure to keep scrolling!

The sun is shining! Spring is here!!!


and


Today is SUNSHINE MONDAY!


(I love featuring Sunshine and Giggles images every Monday!)






This is one of the first Sunshine and Giggles images I ever created with and I still love it. It is so cute. Tess is lovingly offering her friend Dolly a carrot treat. This is a scene perfect for Spring!

I used multiple layers of some bold designer papers for this week's card, so only added a minimum of embellishments.

You may have noticed that I've tried to step outside of my box and try something different for me. It may be a new coloring technique, a new feature, a new way of using an image. This week, it was all about the bold papers and that adorable image of Tess and Dolly. I appreciate Janice, the creator and owner of Sunshine and Giggles stamps, for allowing me to create outside the box each week. Janice is the best!


Image: Sunshine and Giggles Tess and Dolly
Ink: Copic markers
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Chocolate Chip and Taken with Teal
Designer Papers: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Michael's Classic Traditions satin ribbon and Paper Studios button

3 comments:

dweatter said...

What a cute image and I love the color combo you chose!

Melina said...

Very pretty!

Janice said...

Thank you Jeanette for another very cute card and your very kind words! I so appreciate you!!