Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I hope you're wearing GREEN!
I was always a bit mischievious as a child, still am, for that matter... so when St. Patrick's Day arrived I wear just a teeny smidgen of green. I guess I was tempting fate. I don't know why... because getting pinched is no fun.
In celebration of today's holiday, I've created a very simple St. Patrick's Day card, using the KLM Lucky Cap image. This is by far my favorite image suitable for this holiday. I love it.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I hope it's a pinch-free one!
Image: KLM Lucky Cap
Ink: Copic markers, Copic Spica pen, and a gel pen
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Black, Glorious Green, and Metallic Silver
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishment: Organdy ribbon

1 comment:

April said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you also, me wee lass!