Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cheers for KLM Digital Designs

New Releases will soon be available at KLM Digital Designs, so it's time for some sneak peeks.





For my card I used two images - Basketball Player and Cheerleader. These are both part of the new releases that will be the first of January.

There are several fun images that will be available. I'll be posting more sneak peeks tomorrow, so be sure to come back then and check it out.

Cheers!


Image: KLM Digital Designs Basketball Boy and Cheerleader
Ink: Copic Markers and Copic Spica pen
Cardstock: Stampin' UP!
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: brads

4 comments:

Holly Young said...

Sweet card. Love the paper you used!

Melina said...

Cute! love that patterned paper :)

April said...

Perfect card, seeing that we are in the midst of March Madness (GO CORNELL)!

dweatter said...

Love this card! Great coloring. Might have to get me these stamps seeing that I have ballplayers in my house!