Monday, February 15, 2010

Sunshine Monday FOR YOU!

I used my favorite Sunshine and Giggles image for this week's Sunshine Monday contribution.
For You






I love this adorable little girl. She's precious with her beautiful smile, her fashionable outfit, and her cute hair. She's extending her arms with a special gift, too. She makes me happy!


I layered some birthday balloons paper (shhhhhhhh... don't tell anyone, but this is actually wrapping paper) and some bright papers that coordinated nicely with it. I kept the embellishments to a minimum so that the image could be the focal point of the card.



This card makes me want to sing:

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you... ♪ ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫





Image: Sunshine and Giggles For You
Ink: Copic markers and gel pens
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Only Orange and Pink Passion
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Ribbon FX and a flower charm

4 comments:

Holly said...

Darling card! Great idea to use wrapping paper!

djones said...

Adorable. I love the wrapping paper idea - way to go!!! Your lil flower embellishment is perfect.

Darlene said...

Oh, what a cutie patootie!! Just adorable! Wrapping paper is perfect backdrop for her. Another inspiration, Jeanette!

treesawardincrafts said...

Love the baloons in the background, and the layering and the design too. Heck, it is just a great card.