Saturday, December 12, 2009

Move It.... Christmas is Coming!

My friend Paola gave me quite a challenge this month. We were to create cards that move. MOVE?!?!? Goodness, gracious! I really had to work at this one. Honestly, I guess the movement wasn't the problem - there are shaker cards, hinge-top cards, swing cards, etc. etc. The problem for me was deciding what stamps/images to use because there was no limit and I own way too many stamps.

I went with Christmas. Are you surprised?

The front of my card features the Christmas List stamp by Unity and some fun peppermint candy embellishments. No movement here, as you can see.

But open the card up and the cutest Whipper Snapper Santa by the Chimney pops up to greet you. How cute is that!?!? (actually, this is just a portion of the Whipper Snapper stamp... I like how you can use just as much of it as you need to use.)

Images: Unity Christmas List and Whipper Snapper Santa by the Chimney
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic markers


5 comments:

karen said...

oooh.. very cool! I've never tried a pop up card before! Looks fun!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun card. I love that Santa image - boing! Super creative card!

Stef H said...

awesome!

hugs.

Justine said...

This is such a fun and creative card, love the images

~Paola~ said...

woot woot woot....totally AWESOME card Jeanette!! and I am lucky enough to get to keep one!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!:o)