Tuesday, December 22, 2009

BIG SALE at Sunshine & Giggles

I've been rushing rushing all day so haven't had time to make the card I envisioned making using an adorable Sunshine and Giggles image... but time's a-wastin', as my Grandma used to say, so I've decided to post picture-less. I don't want you to miss out on this information for one more second.

Sunshine and Giggles is having an incredible sale!!! All of their Winter/Christmas stamps are 50% off... and if that isn't enough to get your heart racing in excitement, their digital images are a mere $1 each. If you've never tried digitals before, this is a great opportunity to do so without much cost. How cool is that?!?!?

The Sunshine and Giggles sale won't last long so don't delay in placing your order.

Here's the link: http://sunshineandgigglesstamps.blogspot.com/

Okay, enough enabling on my part. I have a card to make. I'll be back later to post a picture.

No comments: