Thursday, November 12, 2009

Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head



Raindrops keep falling on my head...

Do you ever feel that way? I know I do.

Sometimes it's actual rain. Rain that seems to go on for hours, days, weeks. Other times it seems like I'm getting drenched with one problem or stress after another.

Sometimes my friends or loved ones shower me with kindness... that's such a blessing!

Whatever rains might be heading your way, I hope you have a little buddy who's holding the umbrella for you!

I wish I could give credit to the maker of this stamp/image. I purchased the stamp secondhand and there is no manufacturing information on it. If anyone knows, please let me know and I will gladly post the information. Thank you!

Now for some tunes from B. J. Thomas:

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head... And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed.... Nothin' seems to fit... Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'

So I just did me some talkin' to the sun... And I said I didn't like the way he got things done... Sleepin' on the job... Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'

But there's one thing I know... The blues they send to meet me won't defeat me... It won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head... But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red... Cryin's not for me'... Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'... Because I'm free... Nothin's worryin' me

It won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head... But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red... Cryin's not for me'...Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'... Because I'm free... Nothin's worryin' me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just the cutest frog card ever!!!! :o)

lindalee said...

Jeanette! this card is such a cutie!

Jamie Sanchez said...

Hey J,
This card is too cute. You must like frogs. :D