Monday, November 9, 2009

Pink Christmas

Pink is one of my favorite colors... but I've never thought of using it as a color for Christmas cards. Jenn, on splitcoaststampers changed all that. She posted a Pink Christmas card swap, and visions of pink began swirling around in my head. This is the card I finally came up with. It features Stampin' UP!'s Season of Joy stamps, Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots embossing folder, and the most gorgeous ribbon that I received as a gift from my online friend Paola from Canada.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your layout and your backgrounds - I also love your three trees! Great card!!

Melina said...

Ooooo, I love this card! Great job girl!

~Paola~ said...

I loved this card so much that I cased it (somewhat) for your own wonderland swap...*wink*
*tfs*....been lurking your blog often...so glad I can now even leave some comments...yeahh me for re-registering on google!! LOL