Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sweet!

Awwwww... I want to a life like Riley (created and manufactured by Hanna Stamps). Sitting in a comfy chair with feet propped up on a footstool. Enjoying a delicious cupcake and a mug of hot coffee. It just doesn't get any better than this!

I created this card for Laura Jean's Sweet Shop card swap. My usual procedure for creating cards is

1. Choose the image
2. Choose the paper
3. Choose the colors for the image
4. Design the layout
5. Execute the plan

BUT this time, I chose the paper first! I just love that designer paper (a product of the Paper Studio).

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go to the kitchen and see if I can find something sweet to eat. Hugs!

5 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Ymmy Jeanette! I could go for a cup of joe and a cupcake -- let me know what you find in the kitchen! :) This is adorable - the paper is terrific but your coloring of this lil guy is just wonderful! I'm sure the swappers will love this one! TFS!

Sandra MacLean said...

I couldn't agree more Jeanette! I want Riley's life too! :D This is a great card and one of my favorite Rileys.

Brittney said...

Hehe. You don't REALLY want hot coffee.
Pictures of my/your room, please.

Judy McMullen said...

Oh, so sweet, Jeanette! Beautifully done...love it!!!

Lorie said...

The life 'O Riley! Great card, Jeanette! Someone's going to be mighty lucky to snag one of these little beauties in that swap!

Love Ya!
Lorie