Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Snow Showers

I don't really remember when or how I was first introduced to Whipper Snapper stamps, but my SCS friend Barb (who is lucky enough to live a short distance from the Whipper Snapper "store") has certainly fueled my addiction. She keeps hosting Whipper Snapper swaps...and I keep joining them. And of course, when I see all the wonderful creations (cuz she puts together an album with pictures of all the cards she receives for her swaps), I just HAVE to buy more Whipper Snappers.

This card is my creation for Barb's most recent Whipper Snapper swap. I sure like this little snowball!

5 comments:

Mary Giles said...

I love whipper snappers too. They are so funny and fun to color. This is such a cute card. The layout and colors bare perfect!

Anonymous said...

Cute card Jeanette....so fun. Love the color combo and the image...

Carol W.

*Susan* said...

Aw Jeanette, what a super cute card! That image is adorable and the layout & colors great! {hug}

Lorie said...

This image is so cute, Jeanette! Your colors are fabulous, and the ribbon finishes everything off perfectly! I don't have nearly enough WS stamps. I LOVE them, but the shipping on them is a killer!! This card is super, and I LOVE it!

Love you too!
Lorie

Anonymous said...

Oh this is adorable! I love the coloring and the layout - perfection....