Monday, October 12, 2009

Autumn Is Here!

It sure seems like autumn arrived abruptly this year. One day it was sunny and warm... the next day, brrrrr!

The trees are changing colors, the leaves are falling, and the gardens have died (due to a heavy frost a few days ago). We even have had snow already. Yes! I'm serious. Nothing on the ground, but beautiful snowflakes in the air.

The card featured today is an autumn-themed card. I created it for my friend Sheena's Autumn Harvest Card Swap. I used images from The Greeting Farm. The cute little squirrels with their acorn are part of their Forest Friends stamp set.

Fall is in the air!

4 comments:

kadie said...

oooh, I love that cutie stamp! And this card really does the job of getting me in the Autumn mood! (although here in Seattle I think we might have skipped Fall and we're headed toward Winter already. It's cold cold cold)
I love that leaf too, is it a brad? Love it!

Lorie said...

Oh, so cute!!! That stamp is adorable, and your beautiful fall colors, and leaf brand are just the ticket for a wonderful fall card! Snow?? Yikes!! Winter will be here before we know it, but myself, I'd like to enjoy some more Fall weather! It's my fav!!!

Catherine said...

Cute card, J! Your coloring is great - esp. the shading on the acorn!

Sheena said...

Love these Jeanette!! I peeked at them earlier and forgot to leave a comment, and when I had them in my hands I remembered I better come back and tell you how great they are!! But your cards are always great!!! :D